Last Updated: June 21, 2019
- Trademarks. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
- Modification. OnSystem Logic reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that OnSystem Logic will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Feedback. OnSystem Logic will treat any feedback, suggestions, or other submissions (“Feedback”) you provide to OnSystem Logic as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with OnSystem Logic to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to OnSystem Logic any Feedback that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. OnSystem Logic will be entitled to use your Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without paying any compensation to you.
- Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of OnSystem Logic. OnSystem Logic is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. OnSystem Logic provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
- Warranty Disclaimer. ONSYSTEM LOGIC IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONSYSTEM LOGIC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. ONSYSTEM LOGIC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
- Release. You hereby release and forever discharge OnSystem Logic (and its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and very past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injury, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- News and Press Releases. The Site may contain information, news, press releases and/or other postings. OnSystem Logic will use reasonable care to ensure that such information, news, press releases or other postings are accurate at the time they are added to the Site. Please note, however, that OnSystem Logic cannot guarantee that any information posted on the Site is accurate, and it shall not be liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on such information. Specifically, OnSystem Logic does not update press releases once they have been made public.
- International Users. The Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to products and services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that OnSystem Logic intends to announce such products or services in your country. The Site, the Site Content and such products and services are controlled and offered by OnSystem Logic from its facilities in the United States of America. OnSystem Logic makes no representations that Site, the Site Content and such products and services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use Site or the Site Content from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at email@example.com.